Lutron Electronics, one of the leading players in energy-saving, wireless lighting, and shade control solutions, has entered the Internet of Things (IoT) platform with the launch of new products. The product offerings by the Coopersburg-based company include Serena Remote Controlled Shades, Lutron HomeWorks QS, and an Alena pull-to-start drapery track. Have a look at the products the company launched:
1. Lutron HomeWorks QS
- HomeWorks QS: Designed for home, HomeWorks QS integrates the control of all your light whether interior or exterior. The system integrates with manufacturers for audio-visual and HVAC control while saving energy. With HomeWorks QS Create Scenes, present light and shade levels can be changed at the touch of a button. For example, press the “Entertain” button on the keypad in your living room and lights and shades will adjust throughout your home to create just the right light.
- HomeWorks QS Dynamic Keypad: The HomeWorks QS Dynamic Keypad is a touch interface mounted on the wall that allows for simple control of lights, shades, HVAC, energy, and audio/video equipment throughout your home.
- Enhanced Lutron Home Control App Version 3.3: The Home Control App version 3.3 brings a host of features to the popular total home control app, including level editing capability, and full functionality on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, as well as Android devices. It is available in both App Store as well as Google Play Store.
2. Serena Remote Controlled Shades
The Serena remote-controlled shades offer incredible value at an affordable price. Featuring Triathlon power technology, these shades provide a three-year battery life. Users can adjust them from anywhere in the room via a remote. The company is offering two types of remotes for controlling Serena shades, an infrared and a radio frequency remote.
The Serena remote-controlled shades come in varying capacities from translucent to room darkening, allowing users to achieve the optimal level of light control and privacy for your space. Also, all honeycomb shade fabrics have a white backing that acts as a reflector to help keep your space cool and comfortable. The dual-sided fabrics give each room a signature look while maintaining a uniform appearance from the outside.
The Pico wireless control works as a stylish table top control, or it can be wall-mounted within a Lutron faceplate to mimic a traditional keypad, but without wires.
3. Alena pull-to-start drapery track
Another innovative device by Lutron Electronics is Alena drapery track. The product is easy to operate and delivers seamless performance as users can choose the fabric from a local fabricator. The Alena drapery track is said to offer smooth performance and ultra-quiet drive.
Pressing a button is all it takes to open or close the drapery or stop it mid-way to get the desired amount of daylight or darkness. The newly-launched drapery track is engineered on the lines of Lutron’s superior technology. It is available in three technology options – Alena TM, Alena QS, and Alena QS Wireless. It offers smooth and reliable performance as well as durability, thanks to its high-strength and steel-reinforced belt. Its intuitive pull-to-start technology moves the drapery to the end of the track just by a simple pull. Moreover, it can be installed without any hassles of programming, with nominal installation time and cost. It’s reliable, and long-lasting power source offers protection for all powered devices.