It’s hard to find a perfect smartphone if you have a tight budget like ten thousand rupees. We listed here the best smartphones under ten thousand rupees, so you don’t need to do further research. Read the whole article so you can decide which one to buy and read the conclusion.
1. Lenovo VIBE P1m (Rs. 6,999)
Lenovo VIBE P1m looks small, but it holds lots of features and powerful hardware. The first big thing is the battery; it comes with a 3900 mAh battery which is more than enough for a smartphone with 5 inches display. Its OTG feature lets you charge other smartphones and devices just by connecting this phone to them.
This phone comes with a 5 inches display, HD resolution, and 293 ppi pixel density. The 64-bit Quad-core processor, Android 5.0 Lollipop and 2 GB RAM you can do awesome things on this affordable device like gaming, music or watch HD videos. The 8 MP camera is paired with a 5 MP front facing camera.
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 2 GB RAM
- 5 inch HD Display
- 8 MP Primary Camera / 5 MP secondary
- 3900 mAh Battery
- No heating problem
- Best battery backup
- Confusing contacts app
- No dual standby
2. Swipe Elite Plus (Rs. 6,999)
Swipe Elite Plus is a small device with the best hardware you can find in this price range. It comes with 5 inches Full HD display with capacitive touch screen. Swipe reduced the bezel so you will get best movie-viewing and gaming experience on the same 5 inches display with durable Dragontrail Scratch less grass protection.[ps_prices] Talking about performance, you can play games or view Full-HD videos without getting heating issues because of the Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8939 octa-core 64-bit processor. For fast and smooth multitasking, Swipe added 2 GB of RAM.
- 5-inch Full HD display
- 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8939 Octacore Processor
- 13 MP Primary Camera + 8 MP Selfie Camera
- 2 GB RAM + 16 GB ROM
- 3050 mAh Marathon Battery
- Android Lollipop with FreedomOS
- Dragontrail Glass for Screen Protection
- Good camera
- Bad touch screen sensitivity
3. Micromax Canvas Evok (Rs. 8,499)
Micromax Canvas Evok is also a budget smartphone with a 5.5-inch display with HD resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Playing game is easy on this device with 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon octa-core processor. This dual SIM smartphone supports 4G LTE for fast internet.
Micromax Canvas Evok comes with a 13 MP rear shooter with autofocus feature paired with a 5 MP front facing camera. Canvas Evok supports full HD video recording and playback as well. You can play well in this device because it comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.
- 5.5 inch HD Touchscreen
- 1.4 Ghz Qualcomm Octa Core Processor
- 3 GB DDR3 RAM
- 4G with VoLTE
- 13 MP Primary Camera / 5 MP Secondary Camera
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Dual Sim (GSM + LTE)
- Camera is good (at this price)
- Heating problem
- Bad touch sensitivity
4. Lenovo Vibe K5 (Rs. 6,999)
Lenovo Vibe K5 is a powerhouse. It comes with a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 chipset clocks at 1.4 GHz frequency combined with 2 GB DDR3 RAM. For clear sound, you will get dual Dolby Atom speakers. A 5 inches display with HD resolution is best for decent movie watching experience.
Lenovo Vibe K5 comes with TheaterMax technology for best VR experience with ANTVR headset. The metal body with brush finish looks good. Lenovo added a removable 2750 mAh battery which lasts a whole day on a single charge.
- 13MP primary camera and 5MP front facing camera
- 5-inch HD IPS display
- Android v5.1 Lollipop
- 1.4GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 octa-core processor
- 2750 mAH lithium-ion battery
- Twin high-quality stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos
- Best features in this price range
- Back side is slippery
- heats up while gaming
5. Samsung On5 Pro (Rs. 9,190)
Samsung is on the top of the market because of its budget smartphones. Samsung released its “On” series smartphones; these are the budget smartphones and the latest one from Samsung is the ON5 Pro. This smartphone has some looks which make it look like a premium smartphone.
[ps_prices] Samsung crammed all the good stuff in this smartphone with Touch WIz UI based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. 1.3 Ghz Exynos chipset processor beats all other smartphones in this list, also beats all of them in price which is a little higher them all of them int his list. read specs below.
- 8 MP primary camera and 5MP front facing camera
- 5-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system
- 2600 mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1.3GHz Exynos quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory
- Best performance in this price tag
- No screen protection
If you are looking for the best of these smartphones then I will suggest you the Samsung On5 Pro smartphone because you can rely on it for further services. You can add a glass protection on display to increase display durability but you con not increase performance in smartphones.