We are looking for experienced tech niche writers for our leading tech news websites. We need passionate writers who are efficient in writing news, editorials, reviews, how-to, and comparisons about latest technology, gadgets, mobile apps and can cover latest tech updates as they happens.
We are looking for writers who can write on any of the following categories:
- All things Android – Android smartphones & tablets, software updates and Apps
- All things Apple – iOS, iPhone, iPad, Mac, and iOS Apps
- Everything Samsung – Smartphones, Tablets, laptops, and cameras
- Microsoft – Windows, Windows Phone, Xbox, and everything else
- Google updates – Nexus, Glass, and everything Google
- Latest Smartphone and Tablet hands-on reviews, launches, news & updates
- Latest Laptops, Desktops and Ultrabook news, reviews and updates
- Digital Camera and DSLR news, reviews, and comparisons
- Latest Gaming industry updates and news – Game releases, gaming consoles, etc.
- Social Media news – Facebook, twitter etc. related
- All things Wearable – smartwatches, smartbands, and everything else
- How-To’s & Troubleshooting Tips
- Startups & IT Business
- Enterprise & Business Tech News & Updates
- Able to produce high quality standardized content across platforms and media that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Quickly grasp complex technical press release/concepts and make them easy to understand in text and pictures.
- Must be fluent & creative in English writing. We take Grammar and writing style very seriously.
- Should be comfortable with web browsing, search engines, Word processors, and Windows.
- An Engineering, Media-certifications, MA (English), Mass Comm. pass-out with few years of experience or even a Fresher can apply as well.
- Knowledge of SEO, Social Media, and WordPress or having your own active-blog can definitely stand-you-out from the row.
- Candidate should have to be good with the keyboard. (Not the Yamaha!)
- Should be flexible with the work timings. You know, world never sleep!
- If you have an orgy for technology and already in love with smartphones, gadgets, and apps… Buoy we’ve got a special place for you!
Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions. Pay Scale: It depends on your experience and technical skills.
How to Apply: To apply, please submit a resume along with 3 samples of your work at Shipra@pc-tablet.co.in.