The Central Board of Secondary Education is all set to declare the results for all India Senior School Certification Examination, conducted in the month of March. The result is expected to be announced on 21st May, Monday at 12:00 noon.
The news is confirmed, after the statement of the Human Resource and Development (HRD) Minister- Smriti Irani. The minister said that the result of CBSE board for class 12th and 10th will be declared before 30th May on CBSE Results website, http://cbseresults.nic.in/.
How to check the result
- To check the results, candidate haS to visit the official website of the Board ww.cbse.nic.in
- Then click on the results tab appearing on the screen
- After that, the candidate will be redirected to the official result page of the CBSE i.e. cbseresults.nic.in
- After that, the student is required to submit the details like examination Roll no.
- Then click on the submit button
- After submitting, the marksheet will be displayed on the screen.
You can also get the printout of you mark sheet; there is a print option on your screen just click on it to get the hard copy of your scorecard.
The exams were conducted from 1 March to 23 March 2016, and more than 14 lakhs student have appeared in the examination. The result of class 10th are expected to be announced on 26th May.
About the board
The Central Board of Secondary Education established 53 years ago on 3 November 1960. CBSE is an educational board for public and private schools under the Government of India. Apart from private schools all the Kendriya Vidyalaya and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas are affiliated to CBSE.