The Institute of Cost Accountants of India is likely to declare the Inter and the Final Results 2016 at www.examicai.in and students can check the results on the site. The premier statutory professional accountancy body, Institute of Cost Accountants has been deemed as a statutory body by an Act of Parliament.
The CMA exam was organized in June 2016 at centers across India and lakhs of aspiring candidates participated in the examination. Here is a list of steps to be followed to check CMA Inter and Final Result June 2016.
- Follow the link http://icmai.in/ to get to the ICMAI Official Website
- Click on the ‘Students’ menu in the official ICMAI website
- Follow the link http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/
- Click on the ‘Examination’ menu
- Click on the “Results” tab
- You can see different results on this page
- ICMAI Declared CMA Inter Result can be seen on the following two websites- http://www.examicai.in and https://www.examicmai.org
- Click on the “Check your result online” button
- The result page opens and asks you to enter the Registration No and then click on the “Display Result”
- The CMA inter Result is flashed on your computer screen. Save it on the local computer or take a printout for future reference.
The ICMAI or the Institute of Cost Accountants of India has a history dating back to 1944 and was formed under the provisions of the companies Act, 1913. It was created to regulate scrutinize and promote the profession of Cost Accountancy. After Independence in 1947, the institute obtained statutory status after the Parliament of India brought the “The Cost and Works Accountants Act” also known as the Act No. 23rd of 1959 through a special bill on May 28, 1959 to accord statutory recognition to ICAI, which was then known as ICWAI.