The Results of Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) class 12, conducted by The Gujarat Secondary Education Board is expected to be announced today on the official website gbse.org and gseb.results-nic.in.
AJ Shah, the chairman of GSEB, confirmed that “the board would declare class XII science result on May 17, and results of class Xth would be declared on May,24 “he also added the board is yet to finalise the date to declare the results of class XII general stream.
Total 7, 93,684 students appeared for class 12th examination this year. Out of which 1.35 lakh students were from science stream. The result will be available at 4: pm today, and to check the results the candidates can follow the following steps.
Steps to check GSEB Gujarat Board HSC Class 12 results
- Firstly you need to visit the official website http://www.gseb.results-nic.in/ or gbse.org at 4:00 PM
- Then click on the GSEB HSC results 2016.
- Then submit the required details such as roll no. And the date of birth in the field provided on the website.
- After this click on the submit button.
- After submitting, The result will appear on the screen.
- As soon as the result appears save the PDF copy of your mark sheet.
You can also get the printout of you mark sheet; there is a print option on your screen just click on it to get the hardcopy of your scorecard.
Via Mobile App
You can also check your results for GSEB HSC 2016 via mobile app also. All you need is to download the app on your Android phone. To download, app click on the following link.
The Gujarat Secondary Education Board is a state level Board in Gujarat established on May 01, 1960. It is responsible for all education – related activities in Gujarat state. The board conducts exams in the different language like English, Hindi, Gujarati.It monitors and function various activity like changing of programmes, giving recognition to schools under its jurisdiction. Many government and private schools are affiliated under this board.