New Delhi, 28 July 2015: Motorola Inc. has launched the much-awaited 3rd Gen Moto G in an event held at country’s capital. The smartphone will be available in two color variants i.e. Black and White exclusively on Flipkart.
The Moto G (3rd Generation) will be available for purchase in two variants: one with 1GB RAM and 8GB in-built storage for Rs. 11,999 and the next will have 2GB RAM with 16GB in-built storage space for Rs. 12,999.
As per specifications, the IPX7 protected 3rd Gen Moto G features 5-inch (1280 x 720p) HD display further protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Powered by a powerful Quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor clocked at 1.4GHz.
The third generation Moto G sports a Quick Capture 13MP rear snapper with LED flash support and 1080p video recording abilities. There’s a 5MP front-facing camera for selfies and video-calling option.
In terms of software, the Moto G (Gen 3) runs on latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system out-of-the-box.
Connectivity-wise, the 3rd Generation Moto G supports 4G LTE and offers Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB 2.0 and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Motorola is promising very good battery life, thanks to a high-voltage 2,470mAh Li-Po battery that is removable, which company touts to deliver a whole day long powerup experience.
Key Specifications of Moto G (Gen 3) Smartphone
- Display: 12.7cm (5-inch) HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: 1.4GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 410
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Operating System
- Camera: 13MP Rear Camera with f/2.0 aperture; 5MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS/A-GPS and Micro USB 2.0.
- Battery: 2,470mAh Li-Po Removable Battery
The 3rd Gen Moto G will be available for purchase online exclusively on Flipkart from Wednesday.