In-ear headphones or earphones are more comfortable to wear while traveling; you can carry them in your pocket without case easily. Headphones are big and bulky and need a case always to carry them in your backpacks. But there is no way that an earphone can match the sound quality of a headphone. Leave alone sound quality, earphones are much useful with remote control and microphone for receiving calls. We listed here some earphones which can keep you notify with calls and satisfy you with the sound quality.
Check out our list of best wireless headphones that you can buy under Rs. 2,000
1. Samsung Level U (Rs. 2,134)
Samsung Level U is a Bluetooth in-ear headphones with a cool neckband to keep them from falling from your ears. The winged ear gels can give you comfort for long hours of music playback. The neckband includes controls and a built-in microphone to receive calls on the go. Level U can also sync notifications from your smartphone and read out to you right into your ears.
- Quality sound
- Stylish neckband
- Comfortable winged ear gels
- Samsung Level mobile app
- 11 hours of talk time
2. Philips SHS8100/98 Earhook (Rs. 1,087)
Philips Earhook in-ear headphones give you and your ears supreme comfort. The rotatable ear hooks can adjust with your ears and give you a more secure fit. Ultra small drivers are ultra efficient with passive noise isolation to give you better sound at lower volume. Philips packs three pairs of interchangeable rubber ear caps for all ear size.
- Passive noise isolation for better sound at lower volume
- Turbo Bass gives you superb deep and dynamic bass tones
- 24k gold-plated plug
- Flexible rubber ear hooks for a comfortable fit
- 3 interchangeable rubber ear caps
3. JBL T-200 A (Rs. 1,281)
JBL T-200 in-ear headphones come with high-performance drivers for best sound quality and rich treble. The earcups are latex free and made of silicone for powerful and clear sound. The frequency range for these headphones is 2 Hz to 20 KHz. The earphones are very lightweight and small to carry them in your pocket.
- High-performance drivers
- Latex-free silicone sleeves
- Clear, powerful sound
- Frequency range: 20Hz – 20kHz
4. Sony MDR-EX110AP/W (Rs. 1,219)
Sony MDR-EX110AP/W earphones are small yet powerful in-ear headphones with 9 mm high sensitive driver. For more powerful sound delivery, the drivers are made of powerful neodymium magnets. It comes with 1.2 meters long cord with in-line remote and L-shaped stereo mini plug.
- 9mm high sensitivity driver with neodymium magnet
- Four-conductor gold-plated L-shaped stereo plug
- 1.2m cord with In-line Remote and Microphone
- Hybrid silicone rubber earbuds
5. Altec Lansing MZW100 (Rs. 1,905)
Altec Lansing is a well-known brand for sound equipment for sound and build quality. These Bluetooth in-ear headphones are water and shock proof with IP67 certified protection. With multipoint connect, you can connect two cell phones at the same time. The 9mm drivers with neodymium magnets deliver loud and clear music.
- IP67 everything proof
- Multi-point connect two cell phones at the same time
- 8 hours rechargeable battery
- Active noise cancellation
- In-line mic
- 9mm neodymium drivers
6. Sennheiser CX213 (Rs. 1,049)
Sennheiser CX213 earphones come with 1.2-meters long symmetric cable with 3.5 mm angled plug. The frequency response range for these earphones is 25Hz to 20KHz with sound pressure level of 115 dB. The earbuds are small and compact, optimized for Apple iPods and iPhones.
- 1.2m Symmetric cable
- 3.5mm angled plug
- Frequency Response: 25-20,000Hz
- Sound Pressure Level 115db
- impedence 16
7. Skullcandy S2PGFY-0003 (Rs. 1,599)
These Skullcandy earphones enhance the music experience and can satisfy the music lovers to great extents. The look of these Skullcandy earphones creates immediate grab effect for users. The uncommon flat wire makes them tangle-free while carrying them in your pockets.
- In-Line remote control with microphone
- 59 grams
- Flat cable
- Powerful sound
8. Boat Rockerz 230 (Rs. 1,975)
Boat Rockerz 230 is in-ear Bluetooth headphone with mic and remote control. With CSR 8645 chipset, Boat Rockers are easy and quick to connect with smartphones and tablets. The built-in Apt-X codec ensures CD like high-quality sound on compatible devices. CVC noise cancellation 6.0 technology reduces noise and enable clear sound from microphone.
- Bluetooth 4.1
- CSR 8645 chipset
- Apt-X codec provides pure sound
- CVC noise cancellation 6.0 technology
- IPX6 waterproof
- High-density battery of 120mAh
9. Sony MDR-XB50AP Extra Bass (Rs. 2,048)
Sony MDR-XB50AP delivers powerful sound with extra bass, thanks to the high power neodymium magnets. You can switch music (play, pause and volume control) and receive calls using the in-line remote control and microphone. Sony Extra Bass earphones comes in three different colors and tangle-free serrated cord.
- 12mm drivers
- Neodymium magnet
- Powered Bass Duct for extra deep bass
- In-line remote and microphone
- Carrying pouch included
10. Skullcandy SCS2RFDA-074 (Rs. 1,189)
These Skullcandy in-ear headphones look funky with the black and white color combination. These earphones deliver warm, natural vocals, deep powerful bass and precision mids. The earphones are designed for a secure and comfortable fit in all type of ears. A remote control with microphone is lined with the cord for more control over your music.
- 3.5mm plug
- In-line remote control
- Stellar off-axis design
- The soft silicone ear buds
- 2 ear gels included
From this list of earphones, the Samsung Level U is the best earphone because it’s wireless, easy to carry and do not fall off your ears easily. Samsung Level U is wireless and read out notifications for you. You can also keep an eye of the battery using the Samsung Level app.