The Galaxy Note 7 explosion incidents don’t seem to come to a halt anytime soon. A recent report of Galaxy Note 7 explosion setting a car on fire has further tarnished the image of Samsung. From what we have learned, the 55-year-old owner of the car had put the Note 7 on charge when it exploded. The whole incident took place on a highway in Port St. Lucie, Florida.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 blew up with loud noise
A video of the car set on fire by Galaxy Note 7 explosion has been posted by Sharon Cain who stopped by seeing the accident, according to reports. Cain gave a brief about the mishap saying that while Clifford Samuels, the owner of Galaxy Note 7, was charging the phone when he heard a sudden loud noise out of the handset. Meanwhile, there is no information if Samuels have got any injuries.
Considering the repeated incident of battery explosion, the US airlines has restricted the use of Samsung Note 7 in flights. The action of prohibiting the use of smartphone was later followed by Indian aviation ministry as well. A couple of days back, the news surfaced that Samsung is planning to remotely deactivate the smartphone to prevent further battery issues, but later it turned out to be just rumors.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 recalled globally
The company has recalled all Galaxy Note 7 smartphones across the globe, but it doesn’t seem to have changed the present situation. Samsung has asked the users to exchange their old Galaxy Note 7 with the new ones as it has figured out the problem. According to Samsung, the increasing pressure on the smartphone’s battery plates is making the devices explode.
In a recent incident, an Amazon employee in the US sued Samsung after his Galaxy Note 7 Edge exploded giving him third-degree burns. It is the first time the South Korean manufacturer has been sued over the battery issue. The devices facing the battery issue is not just Galaxy Note 7 and Note 7 Edge, but the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge have also reportedly suffered the same issue. Lately, a Samsung Galaxy phone caught fire in the hands of a 6-year-old, which reportedly was Samsung Galaxy Core.