Looking for downloading videos for various services like YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, and more using your Mac? iSkysoft iTube Studio for Mac is a software which can help you to download all online videos. It can download videos from more than 1,000 video sharing websites including the most popular one, YouTube! And since this software is Mac compatible, you can also manage your iPhone using this same software. iTube Studio comes with a lot more features which you may not expect from a single utility.
Best Online Video Downloader Features
Record videos from Netflix,
iSkysoft iTube Studio can download videos 3X faster from YouTube, Dailymotion, Instagram and other 10,000+ video sharing websites on your Mac. There are no limits on the video quality to download; you can download videos from 240p to all the way up to 4K UHD. Not only videos, but you can also download audio from the video in high quality from these video sharing websites. Download batch videos from YouTube playlist in just one click and the iTube Studio will take care of them all.
There are some videos from Netflix, Hulu, iTunes, BBC iPlayer Live etc. which can’t be downloaded using traditional download software tools but iTube comes with a feature to grab these videos as well. The record feature is available in iTube Studio which can record videos in high quality; you can also record tutorial videos on the desktop or record FaceTime and Skype call.
Transfer Videos to iOS and
The iTube Studio is also a video converter; you can convert your videos and make it perfect for your smartphone. You can convert videos from any format to make it suitable for your iPhone. Also, it can extract audio from a video if you need it. The transfer feature is also there so you can transfer the videos to your iPhone or Android smartphone. It supports; iOS 5 and up, Android 2.1 and up and iPod OS 1.0 and up, there is a one-click button to rebuild your iTunes library.
How to use iSkysoft iTube Studio
Downloading videos from YouTube on your Mac is easy and quick; there are just three steps to do that, follow them below.
- Install iTube Studio on you Mac and allow the installation of the iTube extension on Safari or Firefox (if you use Chrome, you have to install it manually from the store.)
- Now, open the browser and navigate to the YouTube video you want to download.
- When video starts, you will see a download button above or below the video, depending on the browser you are using.
- Click the Download button and select the quality, a download wizard will pop up to lead you through the download process.
Transferring the video is also easy, just follow the steps below.
- Go to the downloaded videos section in iTube Studio and click the transfer icon on the video to transfer.
- Now connect your iPhone or Android smartphone to the Mac using a data cable.
- Wait till the software detect your device and start the transfer process.
The iTube Studio is available for $19 for one year and $29 for a lifetime license or if you want to try this software before buying it then demo version is free with some limitations. This software is best for those who want to keep the Mac updated with new video and music trends, can also keep your smartphone updated whether it’s an iPhone or Android smartphone.