Managing your Android or iOS smartphone is now a super easy task using the TunesGo software from Wondershare. This tool is a one-stop solution for you to manage your smartphone. You don’t need iTunes to manage your iPhone, iPad or iPod for music, apps, and videos. TunesGo is available for both Windows PC and Mac so you don’t need to worry about compatibility on your Mac PC.
You can also download the OS dependent version of the TunesGo; download the Android-only version or iOS only version from the Wondershare Website. Or you can download one to work with both of your smartphones; Android and iOS. The free version is limited to some features only, you have to purchase a lifetime license for $59.95.
- Transfer your music from/to iTunes/computer and your iPhone/iPad and Android smartphone. You can transfer whole playlists, podcasts, iTunes U, audiobooks and more.
- Fixes ID3 tags instantly after you import them into the TunesGo including fixing album artwork, ratings, and other related data. Also, click the De-Duplicate button to remove all duplicate music files from the music library.
- You can create a backup of your music from your iPhone, iPod or Android smartphone to your PC. Then you can rebuild your media library using the backup you just created.
- Create or edit animated GIF from your existing video or pictures and move them to your phone or keep it on your PC just in case.
- Import/export contacts and SMS to/from your PC to your Android or iOS device to create a backup in case you are formatting your phone.
- You can root your Android device (if it’s available) right from this tool without booting your phone into recovery mode, this tool will do it all by itself.
The whole software is in tabular form; there is one tab for every feature – home, music, videos, contacts, SMS, apps, file explorer and toolbox (full of extra surprise features). TunesGo got the best user interface with bigger icons and simple usable buttons.
As soon as you connect your phone to your PC and launch the TunesGo, it will show your phone’s thumbnail and some options which you can do with your connected device. Then you can explore all the tabs like music, videos, pictures and more.
The surprise tab is the Toolbox with lots of unexpected but useful options. You’ll get features like Rebuild Media Library, Transfer iTunes to Device, Photo Transfer, One-Click Root (only works for Android users and on Windows version) and GIF Maker.
How these features work
To connect your smartphone to TunesGo, you need to follow some steps for both iOS and Android devices.
For iOS devices
- Download and install TunesGo and launch it on your Windows or Mac.
- Connect your iPhone to PC, unlock it if locked with Touch ID or passcode.
- You’ll see a pop-up message asking if you Trust This Computer, tap Trust.
For Android devices
- On your Android smartphone, go to Settings > About Device and tap on Build Number seven times.
- Open Settings > Developer Options and enable USB Debugging option from the menu.
- Launch TunesGo and connect your Android phone to PC via USB cable.
- Unlock your Android smartphone and allow TunesGO to access device data.
If you are unable to connect your device to TunesGo then check if the connections are good and you followed all the steps properly.
Wondershare TunesGo is a perfect solution for all your smartphone needs. If you tried a bunch of software which didn’t provide you what they are made for then try Wondershare TunesGo once. It is a bit expensive but you won’t regret spending that money because you are getting much more of what you are spending.