Last Updated: 26/09/2023
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Changes to Terms
PC-Tablet reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. Any changes will be posted on this page with an updated “Last Updated” date. It is your responsibility to review these Terms regularly.
3. Use of the Site
- 3.1. The content on the Site is for informational purposes only.
- 3.2. You agree not to use the Site for any unlawful purpose.
- 3.3. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, or modify any content from the Site without our express written consent.
4. Intellectual Property
All content, including text, graphics, logos, and images, is the property of PC-Tablet or its content providers and is protected by international copyright laws.
5. User-Generated Content
- 5.1. Users may post comments or other content as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, or harmful.
- 5.2. PC-Tablet reserves the right to remove any user-generated content at its discretion.
- 6.1. The Site is provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind.
- 6.2. PC-Tablet does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the content on the Site.
7. Limitation of Liability
PC-Tablet shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use the Site.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless PC-Tablet and its affiliates from any claims or damages related to your breach of these Terms.
9. Governing Law
These Terms are governed by the laws of India, and any disputes shall be resolved in the courts of India/New Delhi.
PC-Tablet reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site at its discretion, without notice, for conduct that it believes violates these Terms or is harmful to other users, PC-Tablet, or third parties.
For any questions or concerns related to these Terms:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By using the Site, you signify your acceptance of these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site.