V-Trans has announced plans to reach a turnover of INR 3000 Crore by 2026, focusing on expansion in Northern India and enhancing technology integration in its logistics operations. The company is looking to strengthen its position in the surface transport sector and aims to leverage technology for increased efficiency and sustainability.
- V-Trans to focus on its core competence in surface transport and expand its multimodal logistics operations.
- Aiming to capture a larger share of the $120 billion Full Truckload (FTL) market through digital efficiencies.
- Significant investments planned for Northern India to boost revenue and expand infrastructure.
- New transhipment facilities in Ghaziabad and Zirakpur, with further expansions in Eastern UP, Western UP, Uttarakhand, and Punjab.
- Introduction of a new ERP system for advanced functionalities and seamless integration with external platforms.
- Expansion of third-party logistics operations under the V-Logis brand in the Northern region.
- Commitment to sustainability through carbon footprint reduction initiatives, including the installation of solar panels in large hubs.
Mr. Mahendra Shah, Chairman and Managing Director of V-Trans (India) Ltd, stated, “Our goal extends beyond logistics to include building a sustainable future where technology is transformative, and our ecosystem thrives. The INR 3000 Crore turnover target by 2026 represents not just our ambition but our dedication to a responsible and impactful journey.” He further emphasized the company’s commitment to innovation, sustainability, and creating opportunities, highlighting the collective effort to drive positive change in the logistics industry.